Sunday, August 28, 2011

TV - Degrassi, Latest Week (August 28th)


Clare
School Starts Monday, so the blogs will be less and less.
Today is Sunday -_-
I really hate and love school. 

I hate it, because it's boring. 

I love it, because there's boys


This post is on Degrassi
The most dramatic show thats been running for 30 years, twice my age -_-
I have been a fan of Degrassi since i was little, my favorite character still remains on the show. Clare. I love Aislinn Paul, she portrays Clare perfect-fully.
The latest week of degrassi started with Alli. I've always hated her. I am starting to like her. I like her relationship with Dave (I liked her with Johnny and Drew too) So degrassi writers don't screw it up. Well Alli becomes obsessed with Poker. And Dave's pissed. Alli is also going to this Science camp thing.

Bianca
Also, Love triangle 1, Westley is jealous his ginger talks to other guys, and gets pull over. Moral of the story, don't get jealous over someone liking your ginger. Westley thinks Liam (The guy Clare kissed) like Hannah (his ginger) but she tells him how much of a dumbass he is and kisses he's cheek. Also, Imogen is becoming friends with Bianca. I wish Imo would show her true colors. Bianca gets slapped by Vince, etc.

Then Marisol still likes Drew and wants him and is a total bitch to Katie about it, telling everyone she is bullimic, but she magically fixes it. Love Triangle 2, Drew likes Katie and Katie likes Drew, but Drew does NOT like Marisol. He seems to hate her, we will see how it goes.

Eli
Jake
Love Triangle 3. Eclare/Cake/Fiona Bullfrog has brought Eli back to school, all fangirls giggling once more. Eli has bipolar. He takes more drugs. Anyway he has decided to stop trying to get better to win Clare back but for himself. He is seen in Jake's class. Eli says sorry to Fiona and Jake. Jake does not accept. He and Jake begin working on something about sweating? Eli wants to get on Jake's good side so they can all be happy, (it is hinted Clare still like Eli) Anyway some say (me) Eli is secretly trying to get Clare back. Jake (Eli) say I love you to Clare and Clare says it too. Awww, I hate the couple Cake so it angers me. I like Eclare :) I hope they get back together. And

The final story. Sav and Miss Oh! Short Story. Miss Oh likes Sav and Sav likes Miss Oh.
Winnie Oh!
Sav
Degrassi Wiki "Sav is with Mo and tells him that him and Ms. Oh have been hitting it off pretty well and he doesn't know where it's headed, also he tells Mo that he'll vote for him, etc. Ms. Oh walks up to Sav and Mo who are talking. Sav asks her if she heard his favorite band, Death Hand's music yet. She tells him she has but that their drumming isn't too good. She tells him that to improve his music skills she put together a tape of her music and tells him to practice off of it. She then walks away. While at her desk Sav approaches Ms. Oh and tells her that he's listened to her music and that it's really good and that he has practiced off of it. Ms. Oh who's grading papers tells him that she's glad and that she would like to hear it after school. She tells him that she'll meet up with him after school and hear what he's got to play, and that she'd rather hear it than the teachers complaining about the crappy coffee they have. After school, Ms. Oh meets with Sav and they share music. Ms. Oh plays and sings a song that is about Sav, during the song Ms. Oh realizes that it's weird and that she's a teacher so she leaves. A few moments later she returns telling Sav she's sorry that she left so abruptly but it's weird for her since she's the teacher (although she's only 23 and he's 18) and that it's weird for them. Sav tells her that he knows the song was for him and that they can't fight these feelings anymore. Sav and Ms. Oh start kissing." 
My Favs Aislinn and Shannon


Cece and Bullfrog (Eli's Parents)
l persoanlly like Miss Oh and Sav. I really like most couples that are together Dalli, Sav/Oh, Datie, Wannah. Next week on Degrassi or tomarrow (School) Take A Bow has Fiona very lonely that she's held back and wants to be friends with Charlie again. Holly J. has surgery and Marisol tells Katie about sex (i think) with Drew so she's scared and fan girls want to see Heather Sinclair, Holly J. sister* (me too)



 The seniors will graduate! Bianca and Drew? and Vince. Somebody is gonna die, some say Adam. Some say they hope Clare does, I say i hope those people get hurt. I want Vince dead. Prom happens, Cake will be no more? Eclare!!!! I'm hoping. Anyways. Tune in to MuchMusic/TeenNick to watch tomorrow.
*Holly J is adopted
Eclare FTW!



1 comment: